Bookings are now open for single-ticket purchases or subscription packages.
Choose from a vast selection of over 150 concerts, including symphony concerts, recitals, jazz, world music, contemporary music, cinema concerts and children’s shows.
For four or more concerts, remember that the subscription package offers a host of benefits.
1. Choose your concert on our website. > Browse the programme
2. Click “Book” and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Pay for your tickets by bank card, gift card or credit(s).
4. Download your tickets to your smartphone or print them out on an A4 size sheet of paper from your account on billetterie.auditorium-lyon.com by clicking “My account”. Ticket-holders entitled to special discounted rates can collect their tickets from the ticket office on presenting the valid supporting documentation during the current month or the month before.
We strongly recommend taking out your subscription online.
Got questions ? Our ticket office is there to help on 04 78 95 95 95.
ONSITE TICKET OFFICE
149 rue Garibaldi - 69003 Lyon
Due to the current lockdown, the ticket office of the Auditorium-Orchestre national de Lyon is now closed until further notice.
Got questions ?
Our ticket office is still there to help : by phone at 04 78 95 95 95, Monday to Friday, 11.00-17.00. and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods of payment : cheques up to € 1,500, bank cards, cash up to € 300, Auditorium-ONL gift card, chèques vacances (French holiday vouchers), credits, Pass’Région, Pass Culture.
04 78 95 95 95
1. Call the ticket office from Monday to Friday, 11.00-17.00.
2. Choose your tickets (for single tickets only).
3. Pay for your tickets by bank card, Auditorium-ONL gift card or credit(s).
4. You will receive your tickets by email or by post up to 10 days before the concert (a €2 postal charge applies), or you may collect them from the Reception-Bookings counter (at no charge).
Service réservation (Booking Office) – 84, rue de Bonnel – 69431 Lyon Cedex 03.
1. Send in your ticket order and your contact details on a sheet of paper or your completed subscription form by post.
2. Enclose your payment by cheque made out to the Auditorium-Orchestre national de Lyon, your gift card or credit(s).
3. You will receive your e-tickets at your email address (at no charge) or your paper tickets at your postal address (a € 2 postal charge applies).